Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 in ONE

Hello dear bloggie =)
happy to say, my mood turns good and I have the feel to do homework :)
Y E A H !
Exam Gerak Gempur ( or whatever it is @.@ ) is coming !
To be honest, I'm 120% NOT READY !
Save mii people !
mum stressed mii on this, for sure.
she hopes I can get a good result and study hard !
my previous results sucks and disappoint her :(
Pray for mii ya xD
Anyway, wish you all happy school days =D
Sincerely - DUDE :P

nan dangsin-i geuliwoyo, hyeongje !
annyeounghi gyeseyo !



Hello again !
We just had our PE test on basketball today !
I only managed to get 75% ! :(
But its consider satisfying since I usually sucks in sport and its much much better than I had imagined.
oh my goodness ! I just realized that, I have LESS THAN TWO WEEKS time to prepare for the exam !'
Hell ! I can't imagine how bad I'll get for my results this time.
Hope I would at least get no C :/
I'm usually happy-go-lucky towards KHB. But this time, I think it won't works.
Maybe I should really study hard, no matter how I hate it !
Think about it, would u study for a pc? YES, I would, I guess.
I really need a new pc !
So, work hardddd ! :D
Pray pray pray ! Pray I'm more more more motivated !
I'm listening to Jay Chou's. Very comforting ~
He is really a music talent, right? =)
His voice is so unique ! I love it !
Currently, I'm having some problems on friendship things again ! not the same person,
not the same situation . It's something far more simple, yet unsolvable.
I have made my decision - take everything lightly. Let it go. =)
Aww ` and , exam isn;t here yet, but we're thinking about going somewhere after exam ! xD
KBOX EMBASSY is always our favourite. I go there every holiday !
And bad news, I'm getting so hell FAT ! damn ! teach mii how to NOT EAT ! X(
Hmph.. Eating is far too enjoying, right? haha ! Human nature I suppose =P
And for my friends who always make fun of mii ( you know who you are :P ) -
 I'm really single larh ! aduhh >_<

annyeounghi gyeseyo =D



Hello again guyss !
GEEE ! I haven't study ! how? how? how?
I have a very rubbish sister ! HELL !
So damn fishing noisy ! GRRRRRR   ~
If I can choose, I want to become someone who is very quiet ~

No comments:

Post a Comment