Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello :3

CLICK THIS :P

This is my new facebook account .
Okay. Don't ask mii why I make 3 accounts.
I dunno also. do song nia -.-
haha
The KYO one I deleted already. PERMANENTLY .


YEAH !
It's the end for exam of this very month :)
Thanks god.

Anyway, I went to the Kuching Fes for tons of times with my dad, and the only one time with friends on Friday :)

I'll re-post something about kuching fes that I went with dad.

Now . Let mii talk a little about Fri :)
It was awesome.
In the afternoon, I went to the park and jog with my dad as usual.
And then I saw DaGE and Dasao .
hahaha.

After that, we bought Durian Puffs . nice. very creamy
so, of course we went home after that.
After eating two, I went and took bath.
and bla bla bla.
My mum brought mii, rose, fion and my babe Ying to kch fes.
and den of course we separate.
Rose with Fion, mii and Ying.
we went to meet Grace and Su Chin :)

on our way searching for food, I saw Desmond with his friends .
I ate altogether 3 ice-creams on that day hehe
Luckily I din cough :P
* but I caught FLU the next day wtffff :<

We went home at 12 , because we were waiting for ROSE and FION to stop playing pirate ship -.-
Saw many p-eeps. of course LOL

The best food I tasted there were fried durians , durian puffs, the what sabah durian ice-cream, and my coconut ice-cream :D
creamy  yumyum yummy !


I'm sooooo REGRET for not going to see WILBER 820 ! TT


will share some pics when I'm less lazy :P
Bye guys.
Stay tuned `





No comments:

Post a Comment