Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

owh it's Friday ♥

Hello peeps ♥
I'm here :)
UP UP UP UP UPDATING !
First of all, I wanna wish you guys an advance 
Happy Mooncake Festival ! 




Secondly, for khs Form 3 students, I know next week sucks.
Why ? Exam again, of course. what else :3

I just just just realised that PMR is coming !

              








owh my goodness !
spare mii god ! ><








You guys know what ?
I read something long time ago from Sinchew Newspaper. 


面子书使越来越多的年轻人变得自恋,
他们希望得到朋友的关注,
也就是通过 [ 赞 ] 他们的状态或照片等


This is so whatthefuck correct.
I guess most ppl feel so, but some are just too over !
Always asking people to LIKE their page, competitions and so on !
wow.
too over, EVERYDAY PROMOTE !
Urm.. can't they just share on their own wall so that when ppl see it, ppl can vote/like IF they feel like to LOL
No need to invite mii to those events asking mii to vote for you.
SORRY . But I HATE LIKING THOSE LAME COMPETITIONS 
unless you are my friend :3








SORRY if I get a bit sensitive here.
NO OFFENCE .
Personal Opinion :)
That's all.
BUH-BYE GUYS !
Orh, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :D




No comments:

Post a Comment