Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Uh-Huh What-Is-This-Feel

Okay.
Congratz mii, I survive. I survive the somehow torturous PMR ._.
fine. I'm just trying to describe how stressed and nervous I am.
I'm sure many of you do. Don't you ?
Har ! This after-PMR thing is so weird.
Feel so weird.
I mean, don't have my mum nagging mii to study is always what I wish for.
But when this hit mii, I don't feel that way.
I feel super weird.
Like suddenly, some part of mii is gone .
And, I'm aimless. Dunno what to do for the long term :(
I feel kinda EMPTY .
This feeling is so hideous I don't like it . Hmph.

Hello. Let's start talking about my first PMR Pasca Activity.
Well, today wasn't that bad.
We watched a movie on a girl named Temple. She was an autistic.
Her way of thinking, learning is very different .
I would say it as intelligent, amazing.
I'd say God is fair.
Nobody's perfect.
She might not be able to socialize comfortably, but she was talented. Gifted .

Aww` This whole volkasional school thing is attracting mii !
You know ! I'm never one of the academic type ! But nor am I a skillful one.
I'm weighing my options.
Any suggestions ? I'd truly appreciate that (+__+)

Before you leave, do mii a favor and click NUFFNANG !
=]

BYE. I'm fading with boredom .

No comments:

Post a Comment