Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello April

Hello April.
March holiday had just ended. I spent the whole week working and only managed to get an off day to the cinema. Watched AH BOYS TO MEN II. 
Superb. Fantastic. I'm a fans of director Jack Neo :)
I started watching his movies when I was a child. The first would be I NOT STUPID, if I weren't mistaken.
Whatever he had done can't change the fact that his movies are so touching and meaningful. Looking forward to Ah Boys To Men part III.

As you all know, exam papers were given throughout the week before the holiday had started.
I was absent for some good reasons, and I was quite nervous about the papers.
My result was overall okay, without any fail, turned out that I was lucky. * cheers *
I got 2Es. 40 for Chemistry and 41 for Additional Mathematics.
Well. I never expected higher grades for these subjects. So I am satisfied.
I got a surprised gift. I passed my Moral * thanks goodness * with a Grade C+.
I considered that as a good start. I never got higher than 45 marks for Moral.
The only subject that disappointed me was English. I did not expect to get such marks. But then it was acceptable since I just simply wrote the essay. Just a little disappointed. No big deal.

Today, I went for another movie with my sister.
THE GHOST CHILD/TOYOL.
It's a chinese movie alright, but the actors spoke a little malay in it.
Quite nice. Enough horror.
Recommended :D


It's April.
Happy Belated Day to my fellow brother Desmond, whose birthday falls on the 5th of April.
And also Happy Belated Day to my primary school girl friend Natalie, whose birthday falls on the 4th of April. 
Sweet Seventeen to both of you. I missed the old time when we would gather together at this time of the year to celebrate :)
Happy Belated Day also to my dearest cousin Daisy, who was born on the 3rd of April, 1995.
Sweet Eighteen! No longer a child! :)

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to Amelia Goh who loves red. Sweet Sixteen! I wish you a blast birthday and enjoy being sixteen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment