Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

18 May 2013

Hey guys! What's up?
Oh yea. EXAMINATION MODE ON.
But I'm a little crazy over this GBA games especially Harvest Moon! Opps.
Guess I'm failing my exams AGAIN :(
Life's still the same.
Short on money. Dreading homework. Sleeping a lots.
What else?
I know. I'm not making any effort to improve life.
But what to do.
NO MOTIVATION .

I'm so envious of those fans who could go to Jay Chou's OPUS CONCERT!
If only I could go...........................

Recently things aren't going well between mum and me.
She seems to be displeased with every little mistake I do.
I felt angry and sad at the same time.
It seems like everyone in the family has a problem with me.
Now, what did I do?

Life's a mess now and I wonder when will the sun shines again.

No comments:

Post a Comment