Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

After a long break from blogging

After all these years and months, I still find blogging a great comfort whenever I need to spit.
Just a few days ago, I had a quarrel with a good guy friend. I was so angered at that time that I eventually shouted a girl friend to shut up when she opened her mouth.
It was truly my fault and I apologize to her later but it seemed like she wasn't ready to forgive me yet.
I was okay with that because it was my fault and I had no one but myself to blame and she has the right either to forgive me or the other way round.
So I gave her some time to cool herself before taking the next step.
But then when I read her status at facebook, I cannot help but feel angered. 
I don't understand why the heck she felt the need to post everything there when obviously doing so doesn't help if not worsen the situation. 
Yes, you have your freedom of speech. But do you seriously believe I would befriend you again after reading your status even if you forgave me? Obviously you misunderstood the other friends and me. Accusing me of acting innocent in front of them and not understanding you at all. 
Now, I disagree with what you had to say. First, I did not do that. I did not even discuss with them about you. Syok? Next, you never give people the chance to be close to you. Even if people asked, you would just fake an answer. So why even ask?
So yes. It's a sad thing this incident broke between us.




LATEST UPDATE : Things seem to be going well again.
Until next time readers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment