Followers

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Seven-TEEN

 5 JULY
Hi deadly blog.
I'm officially 17 in 2 hours time. YEAH.
I'm so happy someone remembers my birthday, at least. But am also disappointed because my best friends seem to have forgotten.
Am I just so unworthy of as a friend?
Geez. Enough of this crap. Let's talk about something else.
Hari Sukan ended yesterday. My last Sports Day for High school.


4 AUGUST
Hi again! I've done a few changes to my blog. LIKEYYYYY :D
Here's a news.
I'm CHOSEN FOR THE 2014 batch PLKN/ NASIONAL SERVICE.
Thrill!
At first I was scared and not willing to go.
But after thinking again and getting advices from friends and family, I finally decided I would go!
It will be a good chance for me to do a great change to myself, physically and mentally.
So getting picked isn't that bad after all.
And geez, I'm starting my driving lessons!
It's kinda fun even though I still couldn't drive smoothly after 4 tries.
It's okay. I'm still a beginner isn;t it? hehe.
Update more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment