Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Graduating.....

Hello bloggie!
I can't believe how fast time flies! ( yes, always this phrase ' time flies ' but it's true! )
In a blink of an eye, it's already the end of October.
Believe it or not, SPM is starting in 7 days! 
And of course, lazy like me ain't ready at all. Shit.

It's already 2 months since my last update, and many things had taken place.
First, I've gotten my license last month! YEAH :) 
Now I can finally drive on my own without having to rely on my parents. 
Second, two exams had passed and both were not good. 
Third, tuition ending this week. I'm so gonna miss the chit-chatting times :(
Fourth, we are graduating!!

Nonetheless, high school life has changes me a lots.
Whether it's good or bad, it's something I finally learned to cherish.
I finally realized there won't be another 5 years like this and the memories are precious enough to be remembered my whole life.
The saddest thing about graduation is losing contact with your friends.
I hate going through a new cycle of self-introduction and knowing new friends.
How I wish our friendships would maintain, even if we seldom contact. 
No words could express how I feel.

At the same time, graduating from high school also mean I'm an half-adult now.
I have to take up the responsibility of taking care of my family.
This year my family has been through a very hard time due to financial problems and I really really hope I could help lessen the burden of my parents.
But mum always insist that education is the only way to success.
My future career would considered by the salary it could offer, not the joy of it.

Currently I'm interested on two pathways, one is psychology and the other is law.
Which should I choose?

Whatever happen, I believe I could overcome it with great faith and dedication.
I only wish that Buddha would bless me and give me enough strength to overcome every obstacles in my life, and to provide my family a better life condition in the near future.

Happy Graduation and good luck in SPM :)



No comments:

Post a Comment