Followers

Friday, August 29, 2014

First camping trip.............

Hello sweetheart! I know you are here :) So, let me update you with my recent life. First of all, I’ve went to the PUB for the first time in my life. Mind you, it’s not the PUB you thought, PUB actually means Perkhemahan Unit Beruniform! HAHAHAHA Typical St Tom.

 *St Tom is really different from KHS. And part of me still don’t feel like a Thomian. Anyway, the school is special in its own way. For one thing, the prefects check our NAILS everyday instead of our pockets. WOW. I was feeling unbelievable at first... But now I got used to it. I still think it’s a pretty weird thing. Nevermind this now, I guess I would write about my new school in the next post :P *

 So, back to PUB. The first day of camp was pretty good. I had friends going with me ( Chin Boon and 5 new friends YAY ) and we were sharing the same camp.( great, at least not somebody I don’t know) We had troubles setting up our tent though( it was our first time sleeping outdoor in a tent HAHA) so we had the other guys from KRS( Kadet Remaja Sekolah ) helped us.

Then, we were given a long and boring briefing( and yes, I did sleep off the briefing hahaha ). We were separated and assigned into a group. I was Group 10. Here’s the great part- I was grouped with SC and his buddy AC hahaha both guys were considered hot in our class :P And I had Chang Hung with me. Yea, at least someone I know.

At four that afternoon, we jogged to the Reservoir Park( it is located just behind/beside our school ) for the JUNGLE TREKKING activity. ( mind you, I would call that PARK TREKKING XD ) Then all ten groups gathered at the front pavement for another short briefing on the activity. Here’s what shocked me MOST:
SC asked me whether I’m feeling okay and gave me a thumb up! LIKE SERIOUSLY, we’ve never talked and I was stunned at that moment! Awwwww how friendly! How nice! ( ps. That was the moment I realized his cuteness hahahahaha ) Of course I answered handsomely that I was okay. HEHEHEHE
Then AC turned and said, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS SLEEP DURING ROLECALL IN CAMP RIGHT? Now now, this shocked me even more.
For your information, AC and I went to the same NS camp. But I never thought he would even recognize me LOL like seriously,
So for the rest of the day I couldn;t help but peek at SC hahahaha PSPSPSPS *blush*

JUNGLE TREKKING- It was actually sort of like Running Man or something ( the committees must be RM fans. ) There were five stations ( with very very perverted games ) : throwing and catching water balloons, crawling on muds, transport a soft drink can by using a strip of spaghetti and your mouth ONLY, eating RAW garlics and onions, and finding strings.
A round of applause for me for crawling on mud HANDSOMELY hahahaha :P
As for the water balloon games, that was fun. I was splashed with water straight on my face because the balloon burst!!!!!!!! and SC was the the thrower ( ................... )


The second day wasn;t as good. BUT, Jayne and I found a cute boy! And he is SC the junior hahahahaha! Mind you, he’s so handsome with his single earring OH GOD. So cute! ( my taste seems to favor those with cute small eyes HAHAHA macam JunHo lahhhh )

 Now I look forward to going school everyday! So I guess PUB wasn’t that bad after all ( even though I had the worse sleep that night! ) But it’s totally worth it HOHOHO

CUTE GUYS ROCK! :D
HAVE FUN FLOWERING <3

No comments:

Post a Comment