Followers

Friday, August 15, 2014

August!

Hello!
Sorry for not cleaning up for a long time!
Life's been busy, what with all those assignments, exams, co-curriculum activities and lotsa stuff!

So, Kuching Festival 2014 is opened for 2 weeks ( or is it 3 weeks?) now, and I've went there quite a handful of times with my friends.
I found nothing special yet, but I just loveeee viewing FOOD!

My father's friend treated us to a seafood dinner the other day at the newly opened GEYLANG.
We had salted egg buttered crabs,stir-fried bittergourd with pork, satay, prawns and more!
The food was yummy! THUMBS UP! *finger licking good*

I've scored badly in my first test. Failed three subjects. But the other two got 70 and above! That really made my day :D

I guess it's time to really gear up?
NO. ENJOY LIFE FIRST!

WORK HARD, PLAY HARD.

1 comment: