Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

♥ 3I 2012 ROCKS ♥

To every awesome people of 3I

I am never a part of you guys.
I'm not even in Form Three.
But still, I love to be around with you guys.
Many people may look down on you guys.
Just because you are the I class.
But they won't, and they never will, understand the bond you guys share.

To me,
you guys are really friendly.
A bunch of cute little friends.
You may be naughty, but you are never a bad person.
Other people may not know that,
and they will never know that,
because they never give you chances.

But once they know you,
they are going to regret what they think of you.
You guys are funny and caring at times.

I don't know what you guys think of me.
But I am saying this sincerely,
YOU GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS ! 


Although you guys are temporary separated,
but remember,
never forget who you are.
NEVER FORGET 3I 


Lastly,
I wish you guys the best of luck.
May god unite you all together again.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment