Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Random post !

Hello the Fifth of February !
I'm feeling a bit down because school has started days ago and Chinese New Year is going to say BYE-BYE tomorrow !
Thanks to one of the pemimpin's birthday, tomorrow is a public holiday.
So, YEAH.
Going out again. Duhh :)
I bet after this we will have to wait a long long time before the next holiday arrives.
School is going on quite okay now because I'm on my way suiting myself to Form Four life.
But still, I HATE TUITION.
I know I had chose to go for tuition because I'm afraid I might not be able to cop up with Form Four lessons.
Form Four is so DIFFERENT from Form Three. Seriously.
I'm sorry I said I hate Form Three last time. I regret. 
Now I know Form Three is so so so much better compare to this sucking hell Form Four. Huh :(

One of my biggest headache is ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS
I do love add maths, but my brain just don't work the way it should. 
Grrrr. Doing add maths is like having a game or what.
Very challenging. Yet, you feel satisfied when you managed to solve the question.

The other problem that I face is BAHASA MELAYU.
My BM sucks.
Just above the passing level.
Duhhh.
SPM BM seems to be so hard.
All in writing form.
GG.COM 

One of the subjects that make me feel SOFT is MORAL.
This subject is so noob!
Especially the kerja amal part.
Hello.
What's the use of memorizing all the definitions if we are stubborn enough to be immoral?
The definitions are not going to moralize us. LOL 

Yeah.
I'm done blogging.
Now, let's look at some photos I took last time :)

FATS COMING TO ME;
PIMPLES COMING TO ME TOO.
OHHHHMYGOD ! /.\

Black vs White.
Blue pk Green.

Laziie Emo Rose@Sushi King.





人们日常所犯最大的错误,是对陌生人太客气,而对亲密的人太苛刻。把这个坏习惯改过来, 天下太平。

No comments:

Post a Comment