Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mix !



- CLICK -

Hello guys.
Did you survive the exam?
I guess you did. Or else, who's gonna read this damn long post?
People who are my real friends might have realized that I did not update my blog starting exam week.
Yea.
Fucking shit.
I got sick starting first day of holiday.
Fever fever fever.
Stupid fever and flu.
Didn't got the chance to watch the Lorax as planned.
Thanks to fever -.-

School started.
Something I tried so hard not to think during the holiday.
*sigh*
school is just so boring.
Not to mention homework.
Who likes homework?

Teachers gave exam papers back starting the first day of school.
Nahhhh.
I got what?
Bad results.
But obviously better than my expectations.
Didn't get a FAIL, at least :P
Orhhhh.
I'm so disappointed with my Biology.
Biology is the one subject I look forward to in science stream.
It could be understood that Biolody is the one reason I remain in science stream.
Yet, I got such a bad result that I felt like I'm a failure.
And it was the first paper returned, which only made things worse.

Arhhhh.
I'm starting to wonder again.
Did I make the wrong choice?
Maybe I should just take the easy path.
I remembered something someone ever told me.
He or she mentioned that I should continue working hard since I had already made the choice.
What for regret over it?
There's no use crying over spilt milk.
Ahhhh. No giving up.

Moral moral moral !
It gave me a big shock.
Among all the science subjects,
I ALMOST, NEARLY, FAIL THIS SUBJECT !
How humiliating !
I guess people can't help laughing behind my back :S
Well. Moral is just so lame.
Moral also need format?
mlm
I DON'T NEED AN A+ IN MORAL TO BE A MORAL-ED PERSON.

Laugh laugh laugh.
Laugh to your heart.
I'll prove you wrong.
Geeeeeeeeeee.
I don't live to your expectations, alright?







-It's all the dream that never came true,
cause you're too damned scared to try -

No comments:

Post a Comment