Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Saturdays

Last last last Saturday
Hello !
This was the Saturday during the holiday.
Before I got sick.
So, yea, I spent the day at Sushi King with Rachel and Rose.
Hmmmm.
Ate a lot.
But it's okay.
Sushi isn't that FAT, right? :)
So, I'm not gonna say much about this, because I had already forgotten about the details.
So, let's just look at some photos I took.

Rose's

what a mess

My Strawberry Oreo <3

Rachel's Lychee Smoothie

Rose's Strawberry lychee with green apple jelly

Strawberry Oreo ! Thumbs up !





31 March, 2012 LAST DAY OF MARCH

Yeahh. It's GERKO DAY :)
So, me and Grace and Ching decided to skip club.
I'm glad we did that HAHAH
so, we wander around school area and went to Kimbay for breakfast.
Yeap. Ice-creams for breakfast (Y)
How sweet ! HAHAHA
Okay.
Lazy again.
so, photos :)





Okay. Enough talk.
I know this is boring PSPS.

BYEEEEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment