Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Exam '12



- CLICK PLEASE. THANKS YOU -

Hello.
Orhhhh leave the O. HELL !
School on a Saturday, how nice ._.
what else? EXAM TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh nana !
The easiest subject English is over OHH BYEBYE
Which mean leaving ME to face the HARDEST SUBJECTS :3
Someone help me?

KIMIA.CHEMISTRY.化学
is killing ME! 
I don't understand a shit the teacher is talking about !
Potassium ? Ions ? molar mass ? molar volume ?
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MATEMATIK. MATHEMATICS. SHU XUE
is the next subject I so far dislike the most.
SETS, Venn Diagram? Uh-huh uh-huhh?
OH DEAR MATH, I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR YOUR U AND n, got it?
FCCCCCKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :/




At least, there's one good thing about exam.
We got excused from being NAG by teachers.
We don't have to listen to their teaching or do their homework for at least a week.
HOW NICEEEEE
The best thing is, HOLIDAY IS COMING NEXT TO IT !
Yooohoo !
That's what I'm looking forward to !
HOLIDAY, WAIT FOR ME TO BREAK UP WITH THIS STUPID EXAM AND I WILL COME WITH TO YOU (Y)






Here's a recent pic of ME,




I KNOW.
FAT.
UGLY.
HORRIBLE.
But I just can't help it.
I've been cutting down on meals,
eating only 2 meals a day but the weight just wouldn't go down!
What's wrong?
Whatever.
I decided I'll just let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment