Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

a day with Rose ♥

 

Hello !
woke up at NINE in the morning, which is consider early !
I had made plans to go walking around looking for phones and stuffs with Rose.
It's quite a surprise that we were doing well today,
I mean, NO QUARRELS !

My mum dropped us off at Tun Jugah,
so we went for a drink at a coffee shop nearby because Tun Jugah was not opened yet.
After the cool tehcpeng I had, we straight went to popular and searched for new books.
Sadly none of the books held my attention.

After a round of walking around Tun Jugah, we headed off to Sarawak Plaza.
Saw some pretty sport shoes !
Puma shoes looks so nice!
Might get them someday when I'm willing to pay for the hundreds. HAHAHA XD

After slopping at Parkson,
we went to our final stop, The Hills !
Apparently we were both hungry so we took our lunch at Kimbay :D
Some of the food were nice :)
We ordered :
Twin Sauce Cheese Baked Rice ! ( CHEESE + TOMATO SAUCE )
Jasmine Tea with plums !
Red beans !
Ordering ! * lazy to flip back the photo

Jasmine Tea with plums !

Red Beans !



Rose with her drink

Very nice smell ~

I'm PHOTOGRAPHER CHIIN :D

Delicious !

Twin Sauce Cheese Baked Rice !
Pic of the day ! * lazy to flip the photo back

I can't believe I didn't even touch my books when exam is just nearby !
****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment