Followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

May exam. DOOM

Hello blog !
I've missed you so much <3
Yea.
Due to the coming exam,
I'm  nagged by my mum every day :/
Nagging sucks yea!

Exam exam exam.
I dunno how am I going to sit for it.
Seriously, I didn't listen to most of the teaching after that March exam.
Dead x_x

Not all teachers know how to teach, right?
They got the knowledge alright.
But not all of them know how to pass the knowledge to us.
And I really think that school shouldn't blame students for not paying attention to lessons.
There's no point paying attention to something boring and useless.
To me, that is just a waste of time.
I would rather use the time to catch a nap.
I know I know. 
People would say that it's wrong of me to do so.
But, doing something you like shouldn't be consider as wasting time, isn't it? 

And staying back for extra classes after school for BIO is a waste of time.
Stupid presentations, stupid experiments, and most of all, stupid LAO SHI.
I mean, the experiments are all explained inside our books,
so why waste time doing it?
I didn't even want to be a biologist or what -,-
And WHY SHOULD I STAY anyway?

Furthermore,
we don't need unskillful teachers.
What's the point of attending a lesson which you learn nothing while you can learn a lots from the book itself?
At least, I don't think I need it -,-

I know I have weird thinking,
somehow different from what other people are thinking.
When I voice my opinions, most of them are just like blurred and they can neverget my point.
Worse, they would think I'm crazy to have this kind of thinking.
After a few times, I give up.
I would rather keep my thinking to myself.
Nobody understand anyway.
And I don't understand them too. Same.

Life is short and can never be restart.
So, I just wanna live it to my full will.
What's wrong with that?
Nobody says that perfect life include perfect scores in exams, right? :) 

I know that someday, 
I will prove that I'm not weird,
I'm just special,
and I'm right :]



Right now,
I'm craving for great food !
Food food, YUMMY !


No comments:

Post a Comment