Followers

Sunday, July 13, 2014

FORM SIX

FORM SIX/STPM.
Something that everybody would try to avoid. But usually due to two reasons, people has no choice but go for it.
First reason, lack of financial support to go to University/collge.
Second reason, you just don't know what to do.
So, I've go for Form 6, and my reasons are the both of the above.

First few days were real bad.
Everybody is like one or two chapters ahead of us and I was always so blur about what to do.
You should keep in mind that Form 6 is very very very different from Form 5.
It's a lot's TOUGHER, and the whole term is very packed with lots of topics to cover.
We will be having out first public test early November, so the teachers are all rushing through the syllabus hoping that we could make it before the August mock exam.
So, it was quite a hard life for lazy bugs like myself to try to be hardworking and catch up.
There are so many things to learn and to do.
Every few days the teachers will ask us to stay for extra class.
Then, we have co-curriculum activities two days a week.
Which left us about only one afternoon free.
So everyday is tiring and busy.
I am dreading on everyday.
SUFFERING.

My chemistry teacher is the worst of all.
The first lesson and she was already picking on my chemistry knowledge.
which left me real stress every chemistry lessons.
I can't afford to make mistakes, because she would be looking on me.
就算你再努力,恐怕连C都考不到。I would be really happy if you get a C.
FUCK?
Then she said this
Maybe you should consider taking courses like SECRETARY COURSE or some sort of EVENT ORGANIZING course.
Like seriously? I'm not bragging or what but THERE ARE LIKE THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS OUT THERE WHO GOT EVEN WORSE GRADE FOR THEIR SCIENCE SUBJECTS AND THEY ARE TAKING SCIENCE STREAM ALSO so why should I give up?

我知道我有点心高气傲but so what?!
我认为我有这样的能力 ok'

不要heng heng给我考到 C以上, 不然你就真的是狗眼看人低了fk

No comments:

Post a Comment