Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just a normal Wednesday~

hii dudes =)
wah. the bkb competition held at our school was really exciting !
Couldn't stop watching =P
I really enjoyed myself watching the competition ~
haiz !
Just realizing that exam is coming again !
In less than a month time, I suppose !
Yish ! how irritating !
I hate exams =((
I am not prepared. Of course.
I'm just too lazy for books =P
But if I want that reward from Daddy, I must study hard, right?
Hard to concentrate.!
Just went to MBKS library to study with babe.
Didn't study much, but still, at least I revised something.
Luckily this time no test on Form One topics.
I have almost forgotten all of them ~!
Argh !
I heard someone said next year form 4 is going to study math and science ( maybe include bio, chemist and physic ? ) in BM !
Gosh ! I sure am going to FAIL !
God knows how lousy my BM is !
Not to say to study all those scientific terms in BM !
Haiz !
Anyway, like it or not, that's it.
LIFE STILL GOES ON .
So I suppose I have to be ready and start to get used to it.
Let's just hope some study mood hit mii and I start studying =]


Cheers.
Life is Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment