Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

5 2 0 ♥

Hello peeps.
I change my blogskin again.
It's not by mii, of course.
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THIS BlOGSKIN :]
This IS something I'm looking for !

Hell.
I really hate that TEA !
You know what TEA I'm talking about ?
NO you don't, of course xD
That TEA sucks like what !
Never saw anything like THAT in my life !


Okay. Let's talk about f*cking stupid exams !
I had my BM , Sejarah, MX II and Moral.
Well, bm and sej confirm GG liao larr.
So damn hard !
( okay, I must admit that everything is hard, EVERY BM/Sej EXAM IS HARD  :3  )
Maths is still OKAY, thanks to my Maths Tuition Teacher :D
I dunno what will I be writing for math IF I were not attending tuition. I sucks at Maths :[
Like usual, I am too tired so I was sleeping through every test the minute I finish the paper.


So, the hardest Sej was over. Hooray !
But not GEO and KHB.
After everything, I'm gonna have FUN ! =D
Okay, I'm really one who love to have fun xD

今天是我爱你
哈哈哈
也是那个小时候幼稚园和我同班,和我同龄表哥的生日
说真的,我和表哥的感情可以说是见到面只会聊几句的那种
还是小时候比较好玩  哈哈
生日快乐啦~~~~

明天是我老朋友兼好姐妹- 舒晴的生日哦!
姐,提早在这里祝你生日快乐哦`


最近怎么越来越懒惰啊~!!
不行,一定要找机会运动运动 xD
哎呀不说了
懒惰了
哈哈







--

No comments:

Post a Comment