Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wesak Day

annyeounghasaeyo !
Notice the little changes in my blog ?
Yea, my blog's background is simple.
But it reflects my insights :]

Exam around guys !
won't be blogging for often !
I hope I can be more hardworking !
I AM JUST SO LAZY =[

Does paper qualifications ( good results ) determine success in life?
I dunno.
But, I know everyone study hard to get good results so that they have a bright future.
But is that the goal of our lives?
Nobody knows.
So, I suppose I'll just have to keep on going.
I hope this struggling part of life will pass faster !
I have thousands of plans to do after PMR !
for example, go and grab a part-time job !
rent a hundreds comics !
or go jogging everyday perhaps !

Oooops.
Thinking too far !
Yerrkkks.
Gotta go facebooking.
Bye lovely people =]





Pass around the love !
Happy Wesak Day ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment