Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

bored week -.-

This week was really BORED !
Monday - HOLIDAY ! but so what? Sick ! couldn't go out !  YISH !
the rest of the days continue feeling sick !
Fever ! coughing like hell ! hard to breath ! and stupid flu !
HELL !
I dnwanna be sick !
No fun at all !
so bored !
can't eat this can't eat that ; can't drink this can't drink that -_-
Bored die zZz


I WANNA GO OUT !'
DN WANNA STAY AT HOME !


Exam coming !
WATCH OUT ! RUN !


I'm seriously positive that I'm going to crash a wall ! 
WHY?!
For not studying and getting stupid results, of course . what else?
Mum said : GO STUDY NOW ! I bet you're failing your PMR if you continue to behave so lazy !
Dad said : Har ! I pray that you are going to get 6 As only. For the sake of my money ! =D


LOL LOL 
Bye !
too bored !
gonna go watch pps -..-

No comments:

Post a Comment