Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Piranha 3DD

Hello !
I woke up early five thirty in the morning just to grab a plate of mouth-watering curry rice!
My father and I have been there for many times for breakfast.
And each time we go, we would always eat curry rice which is the specialty of the coffee shop!
It's located at 3rd mile, which is near the market place :) 

Life being so boring today so I decided to blog after failing to play sdo and maple. 

Went to the Spring yesterday as planned.
My sister and I reached first before Ek Ching.
We had a good shopping at Ta Kiong.
I was disappointed because my favourite ASSAM GREEN TEA FLAVORED MILK TEA is out of stock :(
After Ching arrived, we headed to MBO to purchase our tickets.
We were planning to watch THE SHADOWS by Johnny Depp but the showtime was in the evening.
So Rose suggested that we watch PIRANHA 3DD instead.
Twice the terror, cool.




The movie summary :
After the events at Lake Victoria, the pre-historic school of blood-thirsty piranhas make their way into a newly opened waterpark. BIG WET PARK.  local water park where when it comes to fun, nobody does it wetter! Though they came to get wet, get loaded and get some, the staff and patrons get more than they bargained for when they must face the fiercest, most bloodthirsty piranhas yet. Lead by the strong-willed, studious Maddy and her friends, Barry and Kyle, the trio must dive in and take on these man-eating creatures using every ounce of their being…but can they be stopped? 




There's something I was really curious about.
The fish seems to be very attracted to human's private part, males and females.
In the movie, a male's dick got bitten by the fish and he has to cut his dick off. 
And for kids below 18, don't watch !
( I'm not even 18 ! ) 
Okay, kids below 12 then !
Even if they watch, I doubt it if they understand the story.

After the movie, it's tea time !
Grabbed egg tarts at Kimbay which were really crispy!
After that we headed to KFC.
I ordered a large mashpotato which really satisfied my stomach HEHEHE.

Didn't take any photos because *someone* doesn't want /.\



- THE END -


* any nice games? Intro please ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment