Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TWF

TWF - Tuesday Without School

Hello!
It's Koperasi Day today, but instead of enjoying myself at school, I chose to stay at home.
Koperasi Day might be fun, but I lovee sleeping more.
Undoubtedly I woke up around 10 or so. WOW
After taking my simple lunch ( vege and rice only ) I on my computer ( what else to do )
Mapling for 4 hours. HAHAHA
Facebook is getting more and more boring since most of my close friends are not online.
So I might as well prefer mapling alone. 
duhhhh #foreveralone

There would be a Hari Permuafakatan this Saturday,
which parents have to go to school with their kids to get report cards from their respective form teachers.
Hopefully Eng wouldn't mention to mum that I talk a lot during class :P 

My exam result got worse,
so I guess I have to start doing a bit of study :<
STOP EXAM, SAVE TREES !!! ><


No comments:

Post a Comment