Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's DECEMBER!

WOW It's December already.
Tuition started last week ( finally something to do ) and eventually I found out I couldn't answer most of the questions. ( I forgot about most of the things I had learnt this year ) :( 
So, gotta work hard ! :P

Spent my time watching a few movies, and most of them are good.

RISE OF THE GUARDIANS 
This is quite a good one, even though it's cartoon.
There's NORTH, SAND MAN ( SANDY ), EASTER BUNNY, TOOTH FAIRY, JACK FROST ( soooo handsome! ), Mr BOOGIE ( the bad guy who is quite pitiful ) and the MOON MAN ( who never talks ). 
From this movie, I learn that we have to BELIEVE in things. Like the kids inside the movie believe in FAIRY TALES. It's how the kid guardians ( North, Sandy, Bunny, Tooth and Jack ) can continue to live, to exist, to protect the children. 

THE ORPHAN
This one is like part horror, part crime. 
It's about a child named Esther, being adopted by a family who had 2 kids.
Then, weird things started to happen. And the mum soon realized Esther wasn't who she seemed to be.
So, mum began to observe and find out more about the adopted child.
It turned out that Esther was actually a 33-year-old woman, who had escaped from a mental hospital. 

SINISTER
This is a part horror and crime movie too.
I'm lazy and afraid to tell the story here, so go and watch for yourself.
Anyway, I feel mao mao de after watching it.
Pretty scary.
DUHHHHHHHH

And tomorrow, I'm going to watch another movie :D
Seems like I quite like watching movies nowadays.
hahahaha


Holiday's GREAT.
Boring, nothing to do, but still great.
I'm going to miss my sweetie so much as she's going to visit her relatives for almost 3 weeks.
And I still couldn't slim down. So yea, another headache.
Everyone starts to comment that I'm too fat.
So I have to start losing weight because it's very tiring and embarrassing to be commented as FAT.
And I dunno what to answer back so all I do is smile smile smile.
DUHHHHH
leave me alone please, fats. 
Grrrrrrrrrr.
Food is just too good.
Hmmmmmmm.





4 comments:

  1. haha thanks. i'm moving on tho :D btw what do you mean by I'm sure whatever need to be said had already been said by others, so yea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheee thanks. haha blog updated again lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww you watched alot of movies. hope i can go out asap. it's totally a damn bored holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeahh it's like a friend. i have like 2 more years till i can drive urghhh. few more years to freedom so we just have to wait.

    ReplyDelete