Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012


- CLICK NUFFNANG, $$ -


Annyeoung!
Actually I didn't plan to blog today, but after visiting a few blogs, I decided I might as well summarize my whole year.
This year, the year I stepped into Form 4, the year I realized luck is no longer usable in examinations.
To pass your Form 4 exams with flying colours, you really have to study hard.
This year means a lots to me.
I've grown, mentally and physically.
I've gained a few pounds, but I've also gained knowledge and lessons.
As the days passed, I learnt more and more about this world.
I learnt about difficulties of my parents.
I learnt about difficulties of others.
I learnt the difficulties of living in this cruel world.
This year has been particularly hard for my father who has to earn money for the family.
So, I pray to Buddha, may you bless my father.
And also bless others who are suffering in this world.

Form Four, I cannot say it's bad just because I got bad grades for my exams throughout the year.
I know I reap what I sow. I did not study hard, so of course I'm rewarded with lousy grades.
I won't blame.
I would like to say thank you to everyone who have or had help and treat me nicely this year, and sorry to those who I have or had scolded,  blamed and so on.
2012 is meaningful to me too, because I've gained a few good friends from class.
They've been entertaining, caring and nice to me.
They've been by my side when I've problems.
They do not look down on me because I failed in my exams. Instead, they teach and help me in my studies.
We gossip together, talk and eat inside the class, and breaking a few school rules together.
Those were memories I cherish.
Thanks thanks thanks.

Another special friend I would like to thank is Ek Ching.
Even though we aint in the same class anymore, but she still remained my best friend.
Even though we didn't have chance to talk everyday like last time, but you are still my best friend that I treasure always.
Thank you for being tolerant with me, and thank you for your treats, and thank you for your mum's tasty food. hahaha.
Millions of thanks.
May our friendship lasts.

A year has ended, and a new year is beginning.
Reading Amelia's blog reminded me of my new year's resolutions.
so here are my new year's resolutions:
- Improve my English
- Gain confidence when having conversation ( I tend to talk like noob when having conversations with strangers, supermarket promoters, etc )
- Try to have conversations in English ( I can never talk properly in English! And whenever I try, people start  throwing the ' don't show off your English okayy ' look. LOL what's wrong with speaking English? )
- Cut down a few pounds
- Try to do some exercises and revisions few times a week

I know I'm not going to fulfill them all, but I decided I might as well give myself a try.
Cheers.

Owh, there's something I would like to share.
I blogged very often and read blogs of others and I find them some blogs are just so laggy that I have to close down google chrome.
So, IF you found my blog laggy, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE inform me so I can improve. Thanks.


Lastly,
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
ANNYEONGHASAEYO 2013 :) 






1 comment:

  1. nope your blog is not laggy :) cheers to your new year resolutions :) and thanks for the compliments and encouragement. I'll remember that :D

    ReplyDelete