Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gerko Day :]

hello guys :)
I'm here.
Annyeonghasaeyo !
hmm. I know my blog no readers de, but blogging is a habit now ;b

I'm such a guai student.
I went to club today ahaha x]
I really enjoyed my time listening to the lecture ~
Not bad, and I'm quite looking forward to the leadership thing

After Gerko,
I went for Pizza with Grace and Ching.
Yummy !
Ocean tuna is delicious :PP
Thanks Grace teehee =D

I'm quite in love with korean songs nowadays.
My favourites are BECAUSE OF YOU , I MY ME MINE .. .. ..
I'm influenced by my bro Desmond hahaha xD

I'm lazy to write now.
I might as well share some photos here :)


Pic of the day :)   aww` I hate PIMPLES ><

a friend of mine. she's so pretty now after she straightened her hair =]


my current profile pic - L.O.V.E
Love our life as much as possible =)

No comments:

Post a Comment