Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Ish !

It's Happy Friday today :)
Friday, my day !
Uh-oohh !
Saturday > Sunday > MONDAY !
only 2 days left and it is SCHOOL TIME :(
Bad, I haven't finish a single work.
I'm waiting for the teachers to " ka-chat " mii ><
HELLO GUYS ! HOW TO DO ELEMEN 3? HELPPPPPP ! :3

Oh Shen arh !
GIVE MII A LIFE !
I feel like I wanna stay out of here !
She's so f*cking annoying !
TMD !
please don't make mii SHOUT at you !
owh f*ck !

Sometimes I wondered why I have to be at here facing her ?
Why is she my sister ?
Owhhhhhhh !

Sometimes, I feel like I wannna just die !
and make each of them regret !
fffffffffffffffuck !
why am I always so rational ?
I hope I can just go off without a second thought.
Urgh !

- in a bad mood -
* please don;t disturb *






my soul is angry, without a why

No comments:

Post a Comment