Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sing-Sang-Sung

annyeonghasaeyo guys !
owhmygawd !
today was so fun !
how sad that the day was so short =[

Kbox-ing with them is always the best !
Natalie, Desmond and Bryant !
my best bros and sis :]
kamsahabnida ! xoxo :3
p.s  xoxo means lots of hugs and kisses 


we sang and tried many types of songs !
it is up to my limits but obviously my energy is still so FULL ! lol
I was always so hyper when we were singing -.-
dance here and there, jump there and here xD

memang paiseh chiiiinnn.
our room today was facing straight to the queue at the counter.
oh my f god .
people were passing and looking 0.0
but, WHO CARES ?
we had our own fun =P

Bryant is always my J partner !
hahaha !
PROOF ?
look down xD


WE LOVE J ! hahaha XD

after all the shouting, we went for pizza hut ~.~
we ate  and talked .
walking around after eating so that we wouldn't grow fat haha
we had lots of topics in common, sharing info about diet =D


take peek at the snapss =]


all in one, I enjoyed my day C=
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment