Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rollin' Day :)

Hello Guys !
Let mii say sth about my fabulous day !
This afternoon, I went roller skating with Rose, Yii Ching, Su Chin and Grace.
Let mii tell you.
The rented shoes ( included in the fees ) were so smelly !
YUCKS

At first, we tried to stand up on both legs and found doing this very hard.
After that, we walk ( okay, roll ) slowly , hands on the sidewalls.
It's really hard to control the speed and etc for beginners like us .
We still couldn't skate free-hand even though we had been rolling for around 2 hours.
Even though my hands and arms ache , I found that doing this roller skating is real fun.
Thrilled.
Excited.
I swear we'd go for a second time :)

This is Grace ! She looks cute here ! I love my master piece hahaha

Nice lights

I look terrible !

Grace, UGLY ME, Su Chin and Yii Ching




Night, we went to my Popo house.
Guess what ?
TANG YUAN !
Rose had a big bowlful of that.
Yummy :)


Oh Dear.
Tomorrow PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be good.
Don't you dare shatter my dream !





2 comments:

  1. LOl she just can't stop hunting for foood. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nope you dont know him. he's from my church.

    ReplyDelete