Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

SCHOOL ッ

Hello !
First three days of school this week was kinda boring .
Too FREE. I would say.
Anyway, NO TEXTBOOKS, how to have lessons ? lol
Grace was super happy since someone's class is just opposite our block .
Thanks to mii, I chose the best seat for her !
But don't blame mii if you can't concentrate on teachers' teaching okay ? :P

The teachers gave us short briefing on all the subjects since the subjects are a bit different from the Form 3's.
Everything seems hard =/

Add maths teacher seems nice. I hope we can really learn from him.

Urgghh. One of my worst subjects is PJK.
James said we are going to have tests on both PJ and PK . wtfff :(
Sure gonna fail that stupid test.

He-lo ! We got a really funny form teacher this year .____.
I hope he's not hard to be with. huh
I found no word to describe him lol

BM is damn hard.
Everything is in ESSAY ESSAY ESSAY form /.\
My bahasa melayu sucks !

Moral !
Stupid moral for spm.
Our teacher said she would test us on our definisi every lessons.
WOW.
I'm dead for sure x_x

Went for my two tuition yesterday.
I was so SLEEPY during that bm tuition zZz
and damn cold.
add mx tuition was just fine.
anyway we got a good laugh before class.
whoaaa.
Grace has no image in front of that guy liao hahaha XD
what were we laughing at ?
well..
we found that the dimerit system is really dead right funny xD
* NEVER GOES TO THE WRONG TOILET !
* NEVER SCREAM WITHOUT REASON !





BYE !
I'm lazy to continue typing.
Hopefully next week's class would be better !
I'm really sleepy during those lessons LOL

1 comment:

  1. thanks. so stress wuiii and bag so heavy. fuck sutinah.

    ReplyDelete