Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FISH MY STUPID DAMN HOLIDAY

annyeonghasaeyo !
This holiday definitely sucks :((
Soooo many homework and projects !
hell ! what should I do?
I'm just so not in the mood.
The pass few days, Japan had an earthquake and tsunami :[
bad news, isnt it?
haiz ! some of them say world end 2012 is coming !
but what I think is : Live happily. Even if 2012 is coming, we won't regret. God or whatever it is ( nth to offend the christians )  has the power to create us, he/she also has the power to destroy us.
Life is like that. Unpredictable. Right?


okay, let's just leave it now.
Talking about Projects freak mii out !
it's so oh-my-goodness !
u get what I mean?
Holiday ain't holiday anymore if what we do everyday is projects projects projects, homework homework homework.
SCHOOL FREAKS MII
SCHOOL PRESSURES MII
SCHOOL KILLS MY FUN-CELLS !



my babe and I studied for the exam =P



Anyway, BYE =)
LIFE IS PRETTY  !

No comments:

Post a Comment