Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

hello July

annyeonghasaeyo :)
Today ( 2 July 2011 ) was the opening of the 1 Sukan 1 Murid 1 Malaysia Race .
Woke up super early ( 5.30 hehe )
I enjoyed myself during the run ( I'd call it as WALK ) xD'
It's fun walking with ur friends :)
2.5 km is nothing YEAH ^^V
But it was really HOT ._.
DARLINGS, did u enjoy urself? I hope you did :)

I am really sad about a friend.
well. We weren't really close
but he WAS very friendly and easy-going .
But now, HE CHANGED :< very sad to say that ! A very lovely boy turns into a kinda bad guy :[ We were at least friends last time, but now, he's just SCHOOLMATE . Nothing more, nothing less.


Orh, and my dear Kor, please don't be sad :[ he faces a lot of problems especially relationships troubles recently. I know this is a stage which everyone of us will go through . A stage of growing. It's just a matter of time, earlier or later. 
Obviously mine haven't reach yet haha XD 
I'm really sorry I can't help kay? :< 
CHEER UP C:



Good news :) I had obtain a better grade for my ITS first semester exam. Not really good compare to others, but it's satisfying :) Obviously, it's better than last year . Maybe it's because last year's lessons were in the morning, and I was sleeping most of the time? xD 

 Sorry guys, for saying so much about ME ><
Like what I used to say, this is like my online diary .
I love sharing my thoughts and feelings here, even though I know there's no one reading.
I just love blogging.
It's a very efficient way for me to write more and, a matter of releasing anger, stress etc.

HELLO JULY =D
I LOVE YOU hoho :)


B Y E SAYO- N - A - R - A !

No comments:

Post a Comment