Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

LATE POST OF 16 JULY .

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;]

I went to the YUAN'S CARNIVAL, yeah, NTV7 YUAN'S CARNIVAL !

with who ?
with my naughty sis BIBI and best bro ever DES :)
Su CHin didn't come after all -.-
in the end, 3 of us only took 1 pic together .

Adrian is real cute =^=
BIBI was kinda crazy over him.
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HIGH when he apppeared on the stage.
obviously, she was shouting like what ._.
I guess I'll be like her, IF , I met YaLUN ^^V
She was really hyper-active that day !
walao ehh !
walk here walk there, jump here jump there, talk talk talk NON-STOP !
KID ! rawr
I guess she was so envy when she saw BoBo Boeing *HUG* ADRIAN ! xD
She was dissapointed because she didn't get that chance, nor get that poster x]

Met a lot of peeps there, goods and evils -.-
You get what I mean ? whatever :P
So sad I didn't go on Sunday, more stars :<
who said local stars weren't worth seeing ?'
SUPPORT BUATAN MALAYSIA ahahaha xDDD

oh ya, we met some of Des friends there.
and we joined Sze Yah and another pretty girl ( but I dunno her name :O ) and gossip like what xD
high time !
Sze Yah is really friendly C:
Unlike mii, soooooooooooooooooooooooo COLD -.-
I LOVE HOT PEEPS ;P


I hope we have more activities like this in the future!
why ?'
to see HOT PEEPS, of course xD
hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment