Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Off my rambutan tree D:

Hello dudes.
Hello aliens.
Hello everybody.
Annyeonghasaeyo :]

wow. what a big rain yesterday. with angin kencang !
kencang daoooooo my dunno how many decades old rambutan tree tumbang =X
Sure my ahma sedih daooooooo ~ ( she planted the tree dunno how many decades ago )
And I'm sure my dad's friends will be so kecewa. NO MORE SWEET RAMBUTANS !
* our rambutans WERE among the best I ever tried * :P

so, my uncle brought his "ku li " to cut off the rest of the tree, mana tahu,
BEES flew out and  stung my uncle.
walao ehh. kesian ~

HAHAHA . Oopps. sorry . no more nonsense =X

I read the news today and saw a shocking news.
A girl is suspected for running away with her bf days ago.
WTF? I(&(*^*)^*
still so young larr !
my daddy say if I were that girl, sure he patah kaki saya if I ever came back :O
Poor girl.
I hope she's alright D:
* I know her ..
Let's pray the best for her, okay?

and, wtffff !
the last week of Kuching Fes happen to bump with my Pra D:
Maybe I can't go TT
I mau go larr sobs sobs.

and, i also wanna watch H7 Part 2.
It's out already .
huhu my Harry TT
mummy dn let mii have too much fun and freedom liao.
haiiizzz

that's all . BYE.
sangat random haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment